Thursday 1 March 2012

Music Magazine - Images - Not Used.


This image is the original image I started my music magazine front cover with. After experimenting with various tools on Photoshop, I chose to not use this image as I didn't feel like I was able to turn the image into the music magazine front cover which I wanted to create.


Due to the lack of light, and the bad quality of the image, I chose not to use this photo as it would not have the professional look which I was aiming to achieve in the process of creating my music magazine.

                                               

I didn't really like this image, as I felt that it didn't look 'right' in a music magazine, which is my reason for not using this image within my music magazine. 


Once again, I felt that this didn't match to the sort of images which I wanted to use in my music magazine, which is my choice for choosing not to use it.


I liked this image of Abbie, as I felt that by Abbie holding two drumsticks, the genre of the magazine (music magazine) was shown. However, I felt that the images that I used of Laura related more to the 'rock' genre of music that I wanted to have within my music magazine, which is the reason I chose not to use this image in my final product. 

                                               

The facial expressions of Laura in this image is the reason I chose not to include it in the final product. If the double page spread article had been more 'fun' based, then the likelihood is that I would have chosen this image to feature in my final product.


This image would have been perfect to use in my final product as the genre of the magazine is clearly emphasised due to the drumming etc. After planning my magazine however, I decided that it would be easier to do my article based on one person, rather than a band, and as I had more images of Laura, that is my reason for doing so.


This image would have been good to use, though the poor quality of Abbie's face (On the right) ruined the image.


I also experimented with this image, using Photoshop to change the colour of hair to red, whilst also using photoshop to make Laura's face look paler to make the red more vibrant. However, I didn't like the end result.


I also liked this image, however, I didn't feel as though it belonged in a magazine with a rock genre which I was hoping to achieve.


Once again, I felt that this image did not belong in a rock genre magazine, which is why I chose not to use it in the final product.


The poor quality of this whole image is why I chose not to use it. If the quality of this image had been better, then I think that I would have chosen it to feature in the final product of my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment